Thursday, December 4, 2014

Dear Family and Friends,

Today marks the end of one adventure and a start of another. It is bittersweet to say the least. Through these past four months of traveling, I have learned so much about other cultures as well as myself. It definitely will be an experience that I will always remember and cherish (even if my memory is bad beyond belief...).

Thank you to all of you who have taken the time to read this blog and supported me throughout this trip. If it was not for you guys, I am not sure how far I would have gone. You inspired me to keep on meeting new people, discovering new places, and writing along the way. If you would like to know about some of the top things I learned on my trip, check it out here.

I am sure this will not be the last post, as I have learned people can and do inspire us in all walks of life, but until next time...


Inspired por you,
Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment